Thursday, March 27, 2014

Girl Crazy ~ A Little Boy in Love

It's no secret. My little baby boy (who is just FIVE years old) loves girls. I remember when I was little, we thought boys were gross and I'm sure they thought the same of girls. Cooties were a major concern! Preston however, totally missed this phase. He is absolutely CRAZY about girls. He will tell you that he has 12 girlfriends. Though, he can only name about 7 of them. "Don't worry mom, I know their names I just can't remember all of them right now" he tells me. I'm seriously beginning to worry about him. 

So, with that being said.... the kids and I were watching Survivor the other night. During the commercial break, a Victoria Secret ad came on. Preston's face lit up and he said "I wanna watch THAT movie!!!" I promptly advised him that this was just a commercial for underwear. He got the funniest look on his face and said "I wanna WEAR that underwear!!!" 

Seriously? What are we going to do with this boy? I'm thinking we should invest in Trojan. What does a mom say to that? He left me speechless. I had nothing. No remarks, no scoldings, no funny faces, no response whatsoever. Blink.... blink....



No comments:

Post a Comment